Acupuncturists in Pierrefonds
Located in Pierrefonds, Acupuncture West Island is open 5 days and 5 nights a week.
Traditional oriental medicine
Believed to have originated more than 2500 years ago in China, acupuncture is one of the oldest practices of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Adopting a holistic approach, it considers the human organism as an integral part of the surrounding environment and restores the energy balance effectively.
This method does not require any chemical product and has no side effects. Besides, it provides long term solutions to several chronic and acute conditions. All acupuncture treatments are personalized and suitable for children and adults alike.
Recent scientific progress has shed light on how acupuncture works. Different points may be stimulated through one or more of the following mechanisms:
- Action on the Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Action on the endocrine system
- Action on the muscular system
- Acupuncture to relieve internal disorders
- Musculoskeletal acupuncture
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Assistance with addiction withdrawal
- Acupuncture to deal with fertility problems and ease pain during pregnancy
Why choose us?
- Personalized treatment
- Committed acupuncturists
- Flexible hours: 5 days and 5 nights a week
Pierrefonds, Île-Bizard, Kirkland, Pointe-Claire, Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Both children and adults can benefit from the countless virtues of acupuncture
Thanks to our extensive experience, we can treat several problems:
- General disorders
- Reproductive system (pregnancy, sore breasts, etc.)
- Ocular system
- Circulatory system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Psychological disorders
- Skeletal and muscular system
- Auditory system
- Addiction and cessation
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
Our team will ensure you receive personalized treatment and advice.
We guarantee personalized treatment
We remain available should you need any further information about our services.
We look forward to attending you at Acupuncture West Island.